- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cold butter
- 1/3 cup chopped parley
- 1 1/1 tablespoon cold butter
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in skillet over high heat until it begins to lightly smoke. Place shrimp on pan and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- Season shrimp with salt. Cook and stir until shrimp begins to turn pink. About 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoon cold butter, and half of the parsley.
- Cook until butter has melted, about 1 minute, then turn heat to low and stir in 1 1/2 tablespoon of cold butter. Cook and stir until all butter has melted. Thick sauce should be formed and shrimp are pink. About 2-3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp with spoon and transfer to a bowl.
- Continue to cook butter sauce adding 1 teaspoon of water at a time if sauce is too thick. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve shrimp topped with the butter sauce.
- Garnish with what’s left of parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!