- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 6 tablespoons of salted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Cut the bread into 2 – to 3-inch slices.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bread slices on the sheet.
- Place butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and herbs in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until completely mixed.
- Spread butter texture evenly over bread slices.
- Bake the garlic bread on middle rack of oven until golden brown at the edges. (12-18 minutes)
- Remove bread slices from oven
Dont forget to share your creations with us #CookingWithGarland