Garlic Baked Salmon Recipe
• 4 salmon fillets
• 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Black pepper
• 3 cloves garlic
• 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
• 1 lemon
1. Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Pat salmon dry with paper towel and place on baking sheet, skin side down.
4. Spread softened butter over the top of each salmon fillet.
5. Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and pepper.
6. Mince the 3 garlic cloves.
7. Remove and discard the rosemary stems. Finely mince the leaves.
8. Distribute the minced garlic and rosemary evenly over the tops of the salmon fillets.
9. Back the salmon on the middle rack of the oven until it flakes easily with a fork. Usually
takes 12-15 minutes.
10. Check to see if the salmon is done. Remove from oven.
11. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over salmon and serve immediately