ROASTED GARLIC RECIPE
• 3 heads of garlic
• Olive oil
Preheat oven to 400*F
2. Peel and discard papery outer layers of the whole garlic bulb.
3. Cut the top off the head of the garlic. 1/4 inch off the top of the garlic head to expose the garlic cloves.
4. Wrap in foil leaving the top of the bulb exposed and drizzle the garlic with olive oil (1-2 teaspoons exposed surface of the garlic).
5. Place bulbs on a baking sheet and bake.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the cloves are lightly browned and feel soft when pressed.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool.
8. Press the bottom of the bulb to remove roasted garlic cloves.
9. Add salt and pepper to taste.