- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 teaspoons of garlic puree (Garland Food Cilantro Garlic Squeezy)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a medium bowl whisk together 2 teaspoons olive oil, lime juice, chopped cilantro, garlic puree, sugar and cumin.
- Toss in chicken to marinade bowl and toss to evenly coat all thighs. Cover and refrigerate thighs for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in non stick pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add in thighs along with marinade. Sear chicken (skin side down) for 4 minutes on end side until golden and crispy.
- Transfer to preheated oven and bake until the chicken is cooked through (about 15-20 minutes).
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!